Callback Examples


Now that there is just a small patch left until all the WebKit Cairo changes are in the main tree, I've been spending a bit of time attempting to incorporate WebKit into actual applications.

Apple provides some documentation on using WebKit inside other programs, as well as a few samples to show how it's done.

Unfortunately, the examples don't help much if you are needing to use WebKit on the Windows platform, so I have ported the CallJS sample to MFC. While this may be a violation of one of the Geneva Conventions, I hope that this example will be educational, and will help in the uptake of the WebKit project.

I've posted a set of Debug binaries that include the CallJS example. I haven't tried them outside my own build environment, but they should give a bit of a head start to using the component.

Comments

Popular Posts