Updated WebKit SDK (@r59726)

I have updated the WebKitSDK to correspond to SVN revision r59726.
Major changes in this revision:
* More HTML5/CSS3/DOM3 compliance
- Updates to match current specification properties and naming.
- DOM3 XMLHttpRequest improvements
- HTML5 Database support improvements
//- Fill modes for CSS Animations
* Better multicolumn layout support
* Web inspector improvements
* More Accessibility updates
* JavaScript engine improvements (math, string optimizations)
* SVG enhancements
- feDiffuseLighting
- SVGFont vkern/hkern support
- More efficient drawing
* Better Windows 7 support.
* General performance and memory use improvements

As usual, this is a significant amount of new logic so there may be some regressions. Please let me know if you encounter any problems!

Side note: I still work primarily on Vista. If you have interest in better testing and support for Windows 7, and happen to have a spare Windows 7 license available that you could donate, please contact me.

Comments

Unknown said…
I've been trying to play with WebKitSDK_r57152.zip but all I get when I try to execute WinLauncher.exe is this message box:

---------------------------
WinLauncher.exe - Application Error
---------------------------
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002). Click on OK to terminate the application.
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

and this when I execute WinLauncher_debug.exe:

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. R
einstalling the application may fix this problem.

Can you give me a pointer as for what am I doing wrong? Thanks!
Unknown said…
Your webkit builds have been incredibly helpful, so first of all thank you. I want to try making a 64 bit version and a version that works with VS2010 so I'm hoping you can share the details of your build process, in particular how you build the required libraries like CFLite.dll.

Any help or pointers would be great.
Unknown said…
the 0xc0150002 exception is caused by a missing library.
You need Microsoft.VC90.CRT version 9.0.30729.4148.
This version is found in the following download:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2051A0C1-C9B5-4B0A-A8F5-770A549FD78C&displaylang=en

It took me a while to find it as my Vista system had the same problem.

Popular Posts