Updates Galore

After an extremely long delay, I have finally been able to devote a little time to WebKit hacking. Over the past couple of days I have completed the following:
  • Updated the WinCairoRequirements source repository:
    • Cairo (version 1.12.2)
    • ICU (version 4.6.1, With Apple's 10.7.4 updates)
    • libxml2 (version 2.8.0)
    • libxslt (version 1.1.26)
    • libpng (version 1.5.10)
    • OpenCFLite (version 635.21)
    • Pixman (version 0.26.0)
    • SQLite (version 3.7.7.1)
    • zlib (version 1.2.7)
    Note that anything I don't mention here is the same version as before. I also updated the build solutions for VS2005, VS2008, and VS2010.
  • Posted a patch against WebKit rev 120024 that allows you to build with either Visual Studio 2008 or Visual Studio 2010.
  • And finally, I've moved the WinCairoRequirements.zip file from my soon-to-be-defunct iDisk to DropBox. As of r120235 the system should automatically grab the build dependencies from the new location. Please let me know if this does not work for you.
I'm hoping to devote a lot more time to WebKit over the next few weeks, and hope to focus on the glaring lack of 3D CSS support. I'd love to hear from anyone interested in helping out! If you haven't used the WinCairo build recently, I suggest you give it a try with the updated Cairo release. Cairo 1.12.2 has significantly speed up several operations, and so 2D graphical work is faster than ever!

Comments

Unknown said…
HI Brent! thanks for this effort!

Paco.

Popular Posts